Wondering where Brennivín is being served in Seattle? Well, how about these spots...
- Toronado Seattle - 1205 NE 65th St - Seattle, WA 98115
- Library Bistro & Bookstore Bar @ Alexis Hotel - 1007 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
- The Sexton - 5327 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
- Canon - 928 12th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
- Vito's - 927 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
- Lola - 2000 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
- Rob Roy - 2332 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
- Suite 410 - 410 Stewart Street, Seattle, WA 98101
And get ready for Taste of Iceland 2014, coming to Seattle October 9-12th. We're really excited to be one of the sponsors. Jason and I will be heading up from Brennivín America HQ. Oli Runar, from the distillery, will be flying in from Reykjavik. Icelandair will also be flying over musicians Sin Fang, Sóley, and Júníus Meyvant, along with Chef Viktor from the world-famous Blue Lagoon. More details are available here.